Logitech Z607 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers-Remote Control
- True 5.1 surround sound with 160 W peak power: Five satellite speakers plus subwoofer deliver powerful room-filling surround sound with booming bass for your music, movies and games
- Put it almost anywhere: Compact speakers with extra-long 6.2 m rear cables allow for a flexible and easy fit in living rooms, gaming spaces, offices, bedrooms – just about anywhere you want
- Your audio from virtually any source: Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth-enabled devices or wired via 3.5 mm audio jack or RCA cable; you can even listen to audio from SD cards, USB drives and FM radio
- Better Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth devices, including Bluetooth 4.2 – ultra-reliable high quality, high speed audio streaming with minimal compression from up to 15 m (49 ft) away (direct line of sight)
- Intuitive audio controls: Compact remote control plus on-subwoofer controls make it a breeze to adjust volume, play, pause, skip songs, select input and more
Logitech Z906 5.1 Gaming Speaker System – (980-000468)
- 5.1 digital surround sound: Hear every detail in your Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks the way the studio intended
- THX-certified home theater speakers: Your assurance of true cinema-quality sound
- Delivers a continuous 500 watts of power, with the ability to deliver a peak of 1,000 watts under certain circumstances: Thunderous, room-shaking audio with deep bass you can feel
- Flexible setup: Connect up to six devices—computer, music player, TV, game console and more
- Easy sound control: Compact control console and wireless remote let you instantly personalize your surround-sound experience
Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers, USB Powered
Logitech Stereo Speakers Z120 make it simple to connect just about any audio source. So it’s easy to enjoy your favorite music, videos and more.
- Compact USB powered speakers: Simply plug them into your laptop or netbook for great sound no wall outlet required
- 3.5 mm input: Connect your portable music player or any audio source that uses a standard 3.5 mm plug
- Integrated cable management system: Your desk stays tidy with cords neatly stowed in the back of the speakers
- Convenient controls: Power and volume are at your fingertips
- Easy connections: Works with PC, Mac and iPod/MP3 players
Logitech Z625 Powerful THX Sound 2.1 Speaker System
- Thx-certified speaker system tuned to exact audio specifications accurately produces the ultimate sound experience for your games, movies and music
- Satellite speaker set and subwoofer deliver 400 Watts Peak power for powerful, crisp sound and thundering bass you can feel
- Versatile home speaker system connects to 3 entertainment devices simultaneously. Works with any device with either an optical, headphone jack (3.5mm) or RCA inputs
- Plug and play audio speakers feature optical, 3.5 millimeter and rca Inputs for easy connections to TVs, computers, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, smartphones, tablets and more.Customize your sound experience with simple on-speaker Volume and bass controls plus power. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii.Subwoofer: 260 Watts Peak
Logitech Z623 THX-Certified 2.1 Speaker System
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio
- 400Watts of Peak/200Watts (RMS) gives you the power to listen as loud as you want to while the on-speaker controls lets you easily dial the volume and bass up or down
- RCA and 3.5mm inputs make it easy to plug in up to three audio devices – your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- Two satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms
Logitech Z313 2.1 Speaker System – (980-000413)
- The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls.
- You can fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts).
- The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass when you want to feel the beat.
- With its easy setup, just connect the speakers to the subwoofer, and plug the subwoofer into your computer. That’s it.