ASUS, Power Supplies
ASUS ROG STRIX 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular ATX Power Supply
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components. Lower temps result in a longer lifespan and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
|Total Connectors||1 x 24-Pin Motherboard|
2 x 4+4-Pin CPU
4 x 6+2-Pin PCIe
8 x 15-Pin SATA
3 x 4-Pin Peripheral / Molex
|PCIe Connector Distances||26.6″ / 675 mm|
|SATA Connector Distances||31.9″ / 810 mm|
|Peripheral Connector Distances||17.7″ / 450 mm|
|ATX Connector Distance||24″ / 610 mm|
|EPS Connector Distances||39.4″ / 1000 mm|
|Total Wattage||750 W|
|Number of +12 V Rails||1|
|Max Load for +12 V||62 A|
|Max Load for +3.3 V||20 A|
|Max Load for +5 V||20 A|
|Max Load for +5 Vsb||3 A|
|Max Load for -12 V||0.3 A|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Efficiency Rating||80 PLUS Gold|
|Fan Size||135 mm|
|Compliance||ATX 12 V|
|Protection||Over-Current Protection, Over-Power Protection, Over-Temperature Protection, Over-Voltage Protection, Short-Circuit Protection|
|Weight||4.01 lb / 1.82 kg|