ASUS, Power Supplies
ASUS ROG Strix 850G 850W 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply
- ROG heatsinks cover critical components, delivering lower temperatures and reduced noise.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- An 80 Plus Gold Certification is the result of Japanese capacitors and other premium components.
- Cosmetic customization is enabled by a magnetic logo and stickers that help you reskin the visible side to your liking.
- Fully modular cables keep your rig neat and tidy.
|Total Connectors||1 x 20+4-Pin ATX Motherboard|
2 x 4+4-Pin EPS CPU
6 x 6+2-Pin PCIe
8 x 15-Pin SATA
6 x 4-Pin Peripheral / Molex
|ATX Connector Distance||24″ / 610 mm|
|EPS Connector Distances||39.4″ / 1000 mm|
|Total Wattage||850 W|
|Number of +12 V Rails||1|
|Combined Power for +12 V||840 W|
|Max Load for +12 V||70 A|
|Combined Power for +3.3/+5 V||100 W|
|Max Load for +3.3 V||20 A|
|Max Load for +5 V||20 A|
|Max Power for +5 Vsb||15 W|
|Max Load for +5 Vsb||3 A|
|Max Power for -12 V||3.6 W|
|Max Load for -12 V||0.3 A|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Efficiency Rating||80 PLUS Gold|
|Fan Size||135 mm|
|Protection||Over-Current Protection, Over-Power Protection, Over-Temperature Protection, Over-Voltage Protection, Short-Circuit Protection|
|Certifications||RoHS, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||0.63 x 0.34 x 0.71″ / 16 x 8.6 x 18 mm|
|Weight||0 lb / 1.83 g|