ASUS, Graphics Cards
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Graphic Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1912 MHz (OC mode)/ 1882 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Engine Clock: OC Mode – 1912 MHz (Boost Clock) – Gaming Mode – 1882 MHz (Boost Clock)
- CUDA Core: 3584
- Memory Speed: 15 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Interface: Yes x 2 (Native HDMI 2.1) – Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a) – HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support: 4
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
- Accessories: 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop – 1 x Collection card – 1 x Speedsetup manual
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
- Dimensions: 11.81 ” x 5.26 ” x 2.11 ” Inch – 30 x 13.36 x 5.35 Centimeter
- Recommended PSU: 750W
- Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
- Slot: 2.7 Slot
- Note: * Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html