ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E Gaming LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Robust Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power even when push the CPU performance to the limit
- Optimized Thermal Design: Except comprehensive heatsink, heatpipe and fan headers, features low-noise AI cooling to balance thermals and acoustics by reducing fan speeds and maintaining a 5 Celsius delta
- High-performance Gaming Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802. 11 ax) and Intel 2. 5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 1. 4 and DisplayPort 1. 4 output, and featuring dual M. 2 , front panel USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C connector
Out of stock
Out of stock
Intel LGA 1200 Socket
This motherboard is designed to unleash the performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors.
Robust Power Solution
The ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming features 14+2 power stages with a ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors to provide reliable power even when the CPU is pushed to its limit.
Optimized Thermal Design
Expect a comprehensive heatsink, heatpipe, and fan headers that feature low-noise AI cooling to balance thermals and acoustics by reducing fan speeds and maintaining a 41°F / 5°C delta.
High-Performance Gaming Network
Network connectivity includes Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet and Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with ASUS LanGuard.
Users will be able to take advantage of HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.4, dual M.2 slots, and front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectivity.
Experience high-fidelity audio with the SupremeFX S1220A codec, DTS Sound Unbound, and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the game action.
ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers provide a customizable look.
Intel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
**Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4800(O.C.)/4600(O.C)/4500(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™i9/i7 CPUs support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Integrated Graphics Processor
1 x DisplayPort 1.4 *
1 x HDMI 1.4b
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
- Multi-GPU Support
Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI® Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots
Intel® 10th Gen Processors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
Intel® Z490 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel® Z490 Chipset :
1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet
- Wireless Data Network
2×2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) support 1024QAM/OFDMA/MU-MIMO
Supports up to 2.4Gbps max data rate
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
Supports CNVI interface
*BT 5.1 function will be ready in Windows 10 build 19041 or later.
ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
– Dual OP Amplifiers
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *
Audio Feature :
– SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
– Gold-plated jacks
– Optical S/PDIF in port(s) at back panel
– LED-lit Audio Shielding
– Premium Japanese audio capacitors
– Audio Cover
* Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
- USB Ports
Rear USB Port ( Total 10 )
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(3 x Type-A +1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)(2 x Type-A)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)
Front USB Port ( Total 7 )
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s)(1 x USB Type-C®)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s)
4 x USB 2.0 port(s)