Casings, Corsair Casings
Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case – White
- Room for up to 3x 120mm fans in the front. At the top there seems to be room for 2x fans up to 140mm. At the rear there is a 120mm fan. In total you can fit up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in the front and 280mm in the top.
- Your graphics card can be mounted vertically to show off its RGB fans, for example.
- RapidRoute cable management system with single channel and roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard.
- Support cages/brackets for at least 4x HDDs can be seen.
- Top I/O panel with (left to right) the power button, a USB 3.0 port, a USB 3.1 Type-C port, next to a combi audio jack, and a reset button.
- Case Dimensions: 453mm x 230mm x 466mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 360mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm (220mm if HDD cage removed)
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Expansion Slots: 7+2 vertical
- Case Drive Bays: ”(x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in”
- Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Case Windowed: Tempered Glass
- Corsair Link Enabled: No
- Color: White
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass, Plastic
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- Weight: 7.8kg/17.20lbs
- Drive Bays 3.5″: 2
- Drive Bays 2.5″: 2