Corsair, Power Supplies
Corsair CX Series™ CX650F RGB — 650 Watt 80 Plus® Bronze Certified Fully Modular RGB PSU
- Certified 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency provides up to 88% operational efficiency, generating less heat and reducing energy costs.
- Control RGB lighting with the push of a button, with ten preset lighting modes for eight individually addressable RGB LEDs built into a 12mm RGB fan.
- Connects to a CORSAIR iCUE RGB lighting controller (sold separately) or motherboard via the included 5V ARGB adapter for advanced RGB lighting control.
- A dedicated optimized fan curve is specially calculated to keep noise levels low.
- Supports Microsoft’s Modern Standby for extremely fast sleep times and better low-charge efficiency.
- Weight: 1.3
- Adjustable Single/Multi 12V Rail: No
- ATX Connector: 1
- ATX12V Version: v2.4
- Continuous output rated temperature C: 40°C
- Continuous power W: 650 Watts
- Fan bearing technology: Rifle Bearing
- Fan size mm: 140mm
- MTBF hours: 100,000 hours
- Multi-GPU ready: Yes
- 80 PLUS Efficiency: Bronze
- PSU Form Factor: ATX
- iCUE Compatibility: No
- Zero RPM Mode: No
- Cable Type: Sleeved and flat, black cables
- C-Link Ready: Yes
- Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 140mm
- EPS12V Connector: 2
- EPS12V Version: v2.92
- Floppy Connector: 0
- Intel C6C7 sleep state compatible: Yes
- Modular: Fully
- PCIe Connector: 4
- SATA Connector: 7
- Protections: Yes
- Modern Standby120mm RGB FanPush-button for manual RGB control
RGB-In port for software control
ARGB Compatible (with included adapter)