Corsair, Power Supplies
Corsair CX Series™ CX750F RGB — 750 Watt 80 Plus® Bronze Certified Fully Modular RGB PSU
- Certified 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency provides up to 88% operational efficiency, generating less heat and reducing energy costs.
- Control RGB lighting with the push of a button, with ten preset lighting modes for eight individually addressable RGB LEDs built into a 12mm RGB fan.
- Connects to a CORSAIR iCUE RGB lighting controller (sold separately) or motherboard via the included 5V ARGB adapter for advanced RGB lighting control.
- A dedicated optimized fan curve is specially calculated to keep noise levels low.
- Supports Microsoft’s Modern Standby for extremely fast sleep times and better low-charge efficiency.
|Product Description||CORSAIR CX Series CX750F RGB – power supply – 750 Watt|
|Device Type||Power supply – internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||750 Watt|
|Output connectors||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section|
2 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section
4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section
4 x 4 PIN internal power
8 x 15 pin Serial ATA power
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Included Accessories||Cable ties|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15 cm x 14 cm x 8.6 cm|