Corsair CX750 — 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified Power Supply
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single 12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
Out of stock
Out of stock
An ideal choice for value-conscious system builders and upgrades
CX Series power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades.
CX Series PSUs are available in a variety of power configurations.
and include features that are normally found only on premium power supplies.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
Reliable and compatible.
CX Series is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Ample connectors and long cables.
Long cables make CX Series suitable for installation even in full-height tower cases, and the generous cable count allows you to power multiple components and storage devices.
Corsair engineering and quality control.
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications.
The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Black goes with everything.
You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.
Large-diameter, thermally controlled fan.
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it.
Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series virtually silent at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
- Nominal power: 750 W
- AC input voltage: 100 – 240 V
- AC input frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
- Input current: 12
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) type: Active
- Combined power (+3.3V): 130 W
- Combined power (+12V): 750 W
- Combined power (+5V): 130 W
- Combined power (-12V): 9.6 W
- Combined power (+5Vsb): 15 W
- Max output current (+3.3V): 25 A
- Max output current (+12V): 62.5 A
- Max output current (+5V): 25 A
- Max output current (-12V): 0.8 A
- Max output current (+5Vsb): 3 A
- Power protection features: Over voltage, Overheating, Overload, Short circuit, Under voltage
- Overheat protection: Yes
- Fan diameter: 14 cm
- Number of fans: 1
- Fan location: Top
- Cooling type: Active
Ports & interfaces
- Motherboard power cable length: 60 cm
- PCI Express power cable length: 70 cm
- Motherboard power connector: 24-pin ATX
- Form factor: ATX
- Purpose: PC
- ATX version: 2.4
- EPS version: 2.92
- On/off switch: Yes
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 100000 h
- Compatibility: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, cUL, RCM, TÃœV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, WEEE, KC
- Bearing technology: Rifle
- Colour of product: Black
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 150 mm
- Depth: 160 mm
- Height: 86 mm
- Weight: 2.13 kg
- 80 PLUS certification: 80 PLUS Bronze
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Package depth: 129 mm
- Package width: 209 mm
- Package height: 289 mm
- Package type: Box
- Package weight: 3.23 kg