Corsair, Solid State Drives (SSDS)
Corsair Force Series Gen.4 PCIe MP600 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Extreme Gen4 Storage Performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4,950MB/s sequential read and 4,250MB/s sequential write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 Interface: Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance, and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Outstanding Endurance: Guaranteed for up to 1,800TB Written, the MP600’s longevity ensures that it will reliably store your data through many years of use.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- SSD Unformatted Capacity: 1TB
- SSD Smart Support: Yes
- Weight: 0.034kg
- SSD Interface: PCIe Gen 4.0 x4
- SSD Max Sequential Read CDM: Up to 4,950MB/s
- SSD Max Sequential Write CDM: Up to 4,250MB/s
- Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter: Up to 600k IOPS
- Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter: Up to 680k IOPS
- Power Consumption active: 6.5W Average
- Power Consumption Inactive: 1.1W
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Dimensions: 80mm x 23mm x 15mm
- Application Consumer: Client
- Weight: 0.034
- NAND Technology: 3D TLC NAND
- Voltage: 3.3V, +/- 5%
- Endurance : 1,800 TBW
- TBW: 1800
- MTBF: 1,700,000 Hours
- DEVSLP: PS4 < 1.65mW
- Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- SSD Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- SSD Shock : 1500 G
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Vibration : 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G