Cooling Fans, Corsair
Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE Performance 140mm PWM Fan — Single Pack
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control RGB lighting via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- A translucent, low-noise 140mm fan blade custom designed for maximum performance spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 450 RPM to 1,200 RPM, pushing up to 68.1 CFM of air with 1.66mm-H2O of static pressure.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Fan Size: 140mm x 25mm
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
- Flow Type: Static Pressure
- LED Color: RGB
- Operating Voltage: 6V – 13.2V
- PWM Control: YES
- CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility: Yes
- Fan Model: SP RGB ELITE
- Weight: 0.177
- Package Quantity: 1
- Speed: 300 – 1200 ±10% RPM
- Sound Level: 27 dBA
- Power Draw: 0.30 A
- Static Pressure: 1.66 mm-H2O
- Adaptive Sync: RGB
- Fan Airflow: 68.11 CFM