Gigabyte, Solid State Drives (SSDS)
Gigabyte 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD/Solid State Drive
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 128GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 110TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Total Capacity: 128GB
NAND: NAND Flash
External DDR Cache: N/A
Sequential Read speed: Up to 1550 MB/s
Sequential Write speed: Up to 550 MB/s
Random Read IOPS: Up to 100k
Random Write IOPS: Up to 130k
Dimension: 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF): 1.5M hours
Power Consumption (Active): Avg. read : 2.2W ; Write : 1.7W
Power Consumption (Idle): 1.1mw
Temperature (Operating): 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage): -40°C to 85°C
Note:* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 110TBW, whichever comes first.
* TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.