AM4 Socket, Gigabyte Motherboards, Motherboards
Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with Dual Thermal Guards
- ALC1220-VB Enhanced 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
Designed for Durability
- An integrated I/O shield makes installing the motherboard easier and more convenient.
- A stainless-steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- Gigabyte’s double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- This motherboard features a precision digital power design that delivers power to the system’s most energy-sensitive components at relatively low temperatures for optimal performance.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the six thermal sensors across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Support for high-current fans up to 24W.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer’s noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Two PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5″ SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-3600 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
AMD CrossFire Support
Installing multiple graphics cards will enhance the computer’s performance for demanding tasks such as gaming, video editing, and more. This motherboard supports AMD Quad-GPU and 2-Way CrossFire configurations.
AMD StoreMI Storage Acceleration
AMD StoreMI technology accelerates storage by combining the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of mechanical hard disk drives. This software utility automatically caches frequently accessed files to your SSD drives or within up to 2GB of designated RAM for significantly faster load speeds. It also allows you to combine multiple drives into one drive letter to help keep your files organized and quickly accessible.
The Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN uses the cFosSpeed network traffic management application to automatically allocate bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.
Crystal Clear Audio
- The smart headphone amp automatically detects and adjusts to the impedance of your headphones, helping to avoid issues such as low volume and distortion.
- With the Realtek ALC1220-VB’s audio controller, your voice is transmitted with a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 110/114 dB, allowing for greater dynamic range so that you can be heard clearly.
- High-end audio capacitors help to deliver realistic, high fidelity sound for games, music, and movies.
RGB Fusion 2.0 Lighting
With Gigabyte’s RGB Fusion 2.0 technology, you can customize your computer by installing RGB lighting strips alongside compatible components and peripherals for incredible effects. Lighting profiles that cover your entire system, including the motherboard, video card, and CPU can be configured and controlled using the Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 desktop software or mobile app.
USB 3.1 Gen 2
Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.1 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible Devices.
Back Panel I/O
|USB||4 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
|Display||1 x HDMI 2.0
1 x DVI-D
|Audio||5 x 3.5 mm
1 x S/PDIF
|Ethernet / Controller||1 x Intel Gigabit|
|Wi-Fi Antenna||2 x Connector|
|Memory Slots||4 x 288-Pin|
|Memory Support||DDR4 2133, 2400, 2667, 2933, 3200, 3466, 3600 MHz|
|Maximum Capacity||64 GB|
|Channel Architecture||Dual Channel|
|ECC Support||Non-ECC, ECC Unbuffered|
|SATA||6 x SATA III|
|M.2||1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110 (PCIe 3.0 x2, PCIe 3.0 x4)
1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x2)
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1, 10|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
|USB||1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Port)
2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Port)
|Multi-GPU Support||2-Way, Quad-GPU AMD CrossFireX|
|Air Cooling||1 x 4-Pin CPU
2 x 4-Pin System
|Liquid Cooling||1 x 4-Pin Pump|
|Power Connectors||1 x 24-Pin Mainboard
1 x 8-Pin CPU
|LED Header||3 x RGB|
|Audio||1 x Speaker
1 x S/PDIF
Front Panel I/O
|I/O Connection Headers||AAFP, USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Module Support||1 E Key M.2|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Windows 7 (64-Bit)
|Dimensions||12.01 x 9.61″ / 30.5 x 24.4 cm|
|Package Weight||3.335 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.4 x 10.8 x 3.3″|