Gigabyte Motherboards, Motherboards
Gigabyte B450 Gaming X AM4 ATX Motherboard
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard design
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Addressable RGB & RGB LED Strips support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 4 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
AMD B450 Gaming Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, CEC 2019 ready
Designed for Durability
- Gigabyte’s double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- This motherboard features resistors with an anti-sulfur layer that help prevent sulfur compounds in the air from causing electrical malfunctions.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the six thermal sensors across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Support for high-current fans up to 24W.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer’s noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
Storage and Memory
- One PCIe 3.0 M.2 slot is available, supporting up to type 22110 NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5″ SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-3600 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.