Gigabyte, Solid State Drives (SSDS)
GIGABYTE M30 512GB M.2 NVME PCIe 3.0 x 4 SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 512GB
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 3500 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2600 MB/s**
- Support advanced LDPC error correction
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- External 2Gb DDR3L Cache
- Efficiency thermal solution by using 2oz copper PCB
Out of stock
Out of stock
Interface: PCIe 3.0×4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Total Capacity: 512GB
NAND: 3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR Cache: DDR3L 2Gb
Sequential Read speed: Up to 3500 MB/s
Sequential Write speed: Up to 2600 MB/s
Random Read IOPS: up to 350K
Random Write IOPS: up to 302K
Dimension: 22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF): 2 million hours
Power Consumption (Active): Average: R: 5.9W, W:5W
Power Consumption (Idle): L0/L0s/L1: 900mw – L1.2 < 3mw
Temperature (Operating): 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage): -40°C to 85°C
Note:* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.7 and IOmeter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 350TBW, whichever comes first.
* TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.