Gigabyte Motherboards, LGA Socket, Motherboards
Gigabyte Z490 AORUS PRO AX LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 55A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fins-Array II Heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe II
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB and WIMA for Rear 120dB SNR
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Out of stock
Out of stock
Take your computing experience to the next level
- The Gigabyte Fins-Array II heatsink, extra-large heatpipe, and thick thermal pad work to deliver lower MOSFET temperatures.
- Double-sided thermal guards help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer’s noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Two M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5″ SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Intel Optane memory modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4-5000 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
Designed for Durability
- A stainless steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- The memory slots include stainless-steel shielding, which is designed to prevent bending, twisting, and distortion in addition to protecting against possible electrostatic interference.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- With the Q-Flash Plus feature, you can update the BIOS without having to install a CPU or video card. Simply copy the new BIOS file to a USB flash drive, insert it into the designated port, then press the Q-Flash button.
- The Z490 AORUS PRO features a digital PWM controller and DrMOS with 12+1 power stages that can handle up to 660A of current total.
- A double copper layer PCB design efficiently delivers power to critical components at lower temperatures.
NVIDIA SLI / AMD CrossFireX Support
Installing multiple graphics cards will enhance the computer’s performance for demanding tasks such as CAD, 3D rendering, video editing, and more. This motherboard supports Quad-GPU and 2-Way NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX configurations.
- The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec provides vibrant 7.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- 120 dB SNR
- High-grade capacitors are used for feedback signal processing.
- The 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port provides a fast network connection with high-speed data transfers using compatible devices.
- Built-in 802.11ax dual-band Wi-Fi transfers up to 2.4 Gb/s of data over compatible wireless networks.
- The cFosSpeed network traffic management application to automatically allocate bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.
- Bluetooth 5 offers a faster transmission rate and 4X the range of Bluetooth 4.2.
USB 3.2 Gen 2
Doubling the speed of its predecessor, USB 3.2 Gen 2 features a maximum throughput of 10 Gb/s when used with compatible devices.
RGB Fusion 2.0 Lighting
With Gigabyte’s RGB Fusion 2.0 technology, you can customize your computer by installing RGB lighting strips alongside compatible components and peripherals for incredible effects. Lighting profiles that cover your entire system, including the motherboard, video card, and CPU can be configured and controlled using the Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 desktop software or mobile app.
|CPU Socket||LGA 1200|
Back Panel I/O
|USB||1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C|
2 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
3 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
4 x USB 2.0 Type-A
|Display||1 x HDMI 1.4|
|Audio||5 x 3.5 mm|
1 x S/PDIF
|Ethernet / Controller||1 x Intel 2.5Gigabit|
|Wi-Fi Antenna||2 x Connector|
|Memory Slots||4 x 288-Pin|
|Memory Support||DDR4 2133, 2400, 2666, 2800, 2933, 3000, 3200, 3300, 3333, 3400, 3466, 3600, 3666, 3733, 3800, 3866, 4000, 4133, 4266, 4300, 4400, 4500, 4600, 4700, 4800, 4933, 5000 MHz|
|Maximum Capacity||128 GB|
|Channel Architecture||Dual Channel|
|ECC Support||Non-ECC, ECC (Non-ECC Mode) Unbuffered|
|SATA||6 x SATA III|
|M.2||2 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110 (PCIe 3.0 x2, PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA (Unspecified))|
|Optane Memory Support||Yes|
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1, 5, 10|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode)|
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
|USB||1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 Header (Supports 1 USB Type-C Port)|
1 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 Header (Supports 2 USB Type-A Port)
2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Port)
|Multi-GPU Support||2-Way, Quad-GPU NVIDIA SLI|
2-Way, Quad-GPU AMD CrossFireX
|Air Cooling||1 x 4-Pin CPU|
4 x 4-Pin System
2 x 4-Pin Assistant
1 x Noise Sensor
2 x Thermal Sensor
|Liquid Cooling||1 x 4-Pin Pump|
|Power Connectors||1 x 24-Pin Mainboard|
1 x 8-Pin ATX
1 x 4-Pin ATX
|LED Header||4 x RGB|
|Audio||1 x Speaker|
|Diagnostics||Clear CMOS, Flash BIOS|
|Add-On||2 x Thunderbolt Card Header|
Front Panel I/O
|I/O Connection Headers||AAFP, USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 2|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC1220-VB (7.1-Channel)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) (MU-MIMO)|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10 (64-Bit)|
|Dimensions||12.01 x 9.61″ / 30.5 x 24.4 cm|
|Package Weight||4.235 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.5 x 10.8 x 3.3″|