LOGITECH C270 HD WEBCAM (960-000584)
- HD 720p video calling and HD video recording, 2.4 GHz Intel Core2 Duo, 2 GB RAM,200 MB hard drive space
- Video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels, Logitech Fluid Crystal
- Crisp 3 MP photos Technology,Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Logitech Expansion Microphones for Group SystemRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Expansion Microphones: Extends the audio range of Logitech Group video and audio conferencing from 20 ft. to 28 ft. This is the expansion microphones only, does not include Logitech Group HD Video and Audio Conferencing System for Big Meeting Rooms
- Clear sound for larger groups and meeting rooms: Two mics expand the conversation to 20 people (from 14 with the speakerphone alone)
- 8 ft. microphone cables: Long enough to run the length of most conference tables, even if routed through grommets
- Easy to connect: Simple plug-and-play connection to the Logitech Group speakerphone
- Mute button: Easily mute the entire speakerphone system from the far end of the table
- Mute indicator light: Lets everyone know when the mics are muted
LOGITECH WEBCAM C310 HD 5MP HD (960-000588)Rated 0 out of 5(0)
- 5-megapixel snapshots
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Automatic light correction
- Im compatibility
- Hd video calls
Logitech Group HD Video and Audio Conferencing SystemRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Amazingly affordable video conferencing system: All-in-one design brings professional video conferencing to any meeting space.
- Easy video conferencing: Launch video meetings with a plug-and-play USB connection to a laptop and your video conferencing program of choice.
- Perfect for mid to large sized conference rooms: 90-degree field of view and 20 ft. diameter audio range optimized for groups of up to 14 people (20 people with optional expansion mics).
- Razor sharp video: HD 1080p video with autofocus, digital pan/tilt/zoom and premium Zeiss-certified optics.
- Full-duplex speakerphone: HD audio quality, four integrated omni-directional mics and advanced noise cancellation for crystal-clear conversations.
- Compatible with Mac and PC: Conduct video conferences with the familiar computers your people already use.
- Use your video conference app of choice: Works with most UC, video conferencing and cloud communication apps.
- Professional-grade certifications: Optimized for Microsoft Lync 2013; Certified for Skype for Business; Cisco Jabber and WebEx compatible.
Logitech C920 HD Pro Widescreen Video Calling WebcamRated 0 out of 5(0)
- Full HD 1080p video calling (upto 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows; Webcam with 5 foot cable
- 720p HD video calling (upto 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients; Full HD video recording (upto 1920 x 1080 pixels). Max Resolution: 1080p/30fps 720p/30fps
- Video compression, Built in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction; Automatic low light correction, Tripod ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or monitors
- Compatible with: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later; Works in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode: Mac OS 10.10 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player) Chrome OS,Android v 5.0 or above (with supported video calling clients),USB port,Internet connection
Logitech B525 HD Webcam (960-000841)Rated 0 out of 5(0)
- Video calls look and sound true to life with HD 720p video calling at up to 30 fps, autofocus and built-in stereo mic.
- The 360-degree swivel design is perfect for the professional wanting to take control of the video call angle – and also allows the user to move the camera away for privacy
- The fold-and-go design lets the professional easily pack the camera and take it along or store
- Even if video calls are made in dim or poorly backlit settings, the webcam will intelligently-and seamlessly-adjust to produce the best possible image.
- Your team can feel confident that this webcam will work with virtually any business video-calling client-and its optimized for Microsoft Lync and certified for Skype