Corsair, CPU Coolers
Corsair A500 Dual Fan CPU Cooler – Black
- Quadruple Direct Contact Copper Heat Pipe Design: Cool down your CPU up to 250W TDP, unlocking higher performance by lowering the CPU temperature.
- Intuitive sliding and locking fan mounting system – Variable mounting height for wide DRAM compatibility and easy installation.
- Two Corsair ML120 Fans – Magnetic levitation bearing fans with PWM control that allow you to adjust between 400 RPM for ultra-quiet operation or 2,400 RPM for extreme cooling performance.
- Corsair Retention System – Easy to install and ensures consistent thermal performance with a secure and reliable fit on almost all modern AMD and Intel CPUs.
- Pre-applied thermal material: Corsair XTM50 high performance thermal paste applied in an optimized pattern for uniform spread.
- PWM: Yes
- Heatsink Dimensions: 137mm x 169mm x 103mm
- CORSAIR iCUE Compatibility : No
- Heatsink Dimensions w/ Fan: 144mm x 169mm x 171mm
- Cold Plate Type: Direct-Contact Heatpipe
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 0 – 2400 RPM
- eight: 1460g
- Number of Fans: 2
- Cooling Socket Support: Intel 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 AMD AM4, AM3, AM2
- Lighting: None
- Fan Model: ML Series
- Heatpipe Material: Copper
- Heatsink Material: Aluminum
- Maximum RAM Height (Stock Fan Position): 45mm
- Maximum RAM Height (mITX Motherboard): 45mm
- Fan Airflow: 75 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 4.2 mm-H2O
- Noise Level: 10 – 36 dBA