Terms and ConditionsOrder can be booked at any given time, however Order Confirmation will be on call during 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Saturday) only.All prices are excluding delivery charges. Delivery charges will be charged according to booked order. Easetec does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. Any technical or other support provided for the product under warranty, such as assistance via telephone with “how-to” questions and those regarding product setup and information, being provided without warranties of any kind. The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions occurred in normal use conditions during the warranty period, as well as for any material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not apply if:
- Damage caused to this Product(s) by you or any non-authorized third party.
- The serial number has been altered, cancelled or removed;
- The damage is caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or the abnormal use conditions;
- The damage is caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
- The damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User’s Manual;
- The damage is caused from the using of parts not imported or sold by Easetec.
- Damage is caused from third party software or from virus(es);
- The software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
- Damage caused in transportation of item
Returning a Product to your Purchase Site or an Easetec Service Provide during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, the Service Center reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Neither Easetec, Easetec Authorized Service Provider, nor re-seller are responsible for any of your confidential, proprietary or personal information contained in the product which you return to Easetec or Easetec Authorized Service Provider for any reason. You should remove all such information from the product prior to its return
Easetec or Easetec Authorized Service Provider is not responsible for damage or loss of any personal data, programs, or removable storage media. Easetec is not responsible for the restoration or re-installation of any data or programs when the product was manufactured.