Corsair iCUE AF120 RGB Slim 120mm PWM Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan BLK CO-9050162-WW
- The AF120 RGB SLIM’s 120x15mm thin profile fits in small-form-factor and Mini-ITX cases, or any standard 120mm fan mount.
- PWM-controlled fan speeds from 600 RPM up to 2,000 RPM, pushing up to 56.3 CFM of air with 1.9mm-H2O of static pressure.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs illuminate your PC in brilliant lighting effects. (requires iCUE RGB lighting controller, sold separately).
- A low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 27.5 dBA, with support for Zero RPM mode that stops the fan entirely, completely eliminating fan noise.
- Lubricant between the shaft and bearing greatly reduces friction, ensuring exceptional durability and minimal noise.
AF120 RGB SLIM
LOW PROFILE FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING FAN
COMPACT COOLING WITH A BURST OF RGB
SMALL SIZE, BIG AIRFLOW
Use PWM control to set your precise fan speed from 600 RPM up to 2,000 RPM, pushing up to 56.3 CFM of air with 1.9mm-H2O of static pressure.
BRILLIANT RGB LIGHTING
Make your SFF PC shine with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan, controlled by a CORSAIR iCUE Lighting Node CORE.*
*iCUE Lighting Node CORE controller included in Dual Fan Kits only.
THIN PROFILE FOR SMALL FORM-FACTOR BUILDS
With an ultra-thin 15mm profile, AF120 RGB SLIM fans are a perfect fit for small form-factor builds in Mini-ITX cases, or any compact build where space is at a premium.
*Non-RGB model shown.
COOL AND QUIET
A low-noise 120mm fan blade maxes out at just 27.5 dBa, with support for Zero RPM mode to completely eliminate fan noise at low loads.
The AF120 RGB SLIM’s fluid dynamic bearing ensures low-noise operation in addition to exceptional durability.
WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Our award-winning service means you can enjoy your gear worry-free.
UNITE YOUR SETUP
CORSAIR iCUE software brings your entire setup together, creating a fully immersive ecosystem with intuitive control.
|Fan Size||120mm x 15mm|
|Sound Level||27.5 dBA|
|Fan Static Pressure||0.2 – 1.9 mm-H2O|
|CORSAIR LINK compatibility||Yes|
|Fan Airflow||13.4 – 56.3 CFM|
|Flow Type||STATIC PRESSURE|
|Speed||600 – 2000 RPM ±10%|