Asus Rog Strix B650-A Gaming Wifi DDR5 AMD ATX Motherboard
- AMD Socket AM5(LGA 1718): Ready for AMD Ryzen 7000 Series desktop processors.
- Robust Power Solution: 12 + 2 power stages with 8 + 4 pin Pro Cool power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: Massive VRM heatsinks with strategically cut airflow channels and high conductivity thermal pads.
- Next-Gen M.2 Support: One PCIe 5.0 M.2 slot and two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, all with heatsinks to maximize performance.
- Advanced Connectivity: One USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® and eight additional rear USB ports, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C front-panel connector, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4, and one PCIe 4.0 x16 SafeSlot.
- High-Performance Networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.2, and Intel 2.5G Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation and AI Networking.
- Immersive Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS Sound Unbound.
ROG STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI
The ROG Strix B650-A Gaming WiFi comes equipped with potent performance and thermal prowess in a fresh-looking package. Robust power delivery designed to handle the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors is cooled with thick metal heatsinks that stand out against a black PCB. A PCIe 5.0 M.2 slot, speedy DDR5 memory support, and the latest WiFi 6E networking fleshes out the futuristic feature set.
• 12 + 2 teamed power solution rated for 60A per stage
• On-board PCIe Gen 5 M.2 slot
• 6400 MT/s+, AMD EXPO, DRAM IC profiles, and AEMP
• Easy installation for GPUs and SSDs, plus simple BIOS updates
• Faster-than-Gigabit Wi-Fi unlocks access to low interference 6 GHz band
Blazing fast storage is at your command with a PCIe 5.0 and two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, all featuring robust heatsinks to maximize performance. Push speeds even further, create a mirrored backup, or both; NVMe and SATA RAID configurations (0/1/10) are available through AMD RAIDXpert2. The top PCIe 4.0 x16 SafeSlot supports heavy graphics cards and features QRelease for easy upgrades.
12 + 2 power stages rated to 60A each deliver ample current in order to drive AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors through any workload with ease.
Alloy Chokes & Durable Capacitors
Hi-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
For those who want to fly past stock DDR5 speeds, the Strix B650-A is primed and ready for enthusiast-grade kits courtesy of vast AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) support. Seasoned veterans can further tweak performance via the extensive array of settings in the UEFI.
Two VRM heatsinks, one expanding underneath the I/O shroud, provide ample surface area and mass to handle the power needs of high performance AMD Ryzen 7000 Series processors.
High-Conductivity Thermal Pads
High-quality thermal pads are utilized between power stages and heatsinks, helping to improve heat transfer and reduce VRM operating temperatures
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of newly available spectrum in the 6 GHz band to provide up to seven 160 MHz channels for ultrafast throughput and better performance in dense wireless environments.
*WiFi 6E availability and features are dependent on regulatory limitations and co-existence with 5 GHz WiFi.
Intel 2.5G Ethernet
Low-latency gaming, speedy file transfers, and high-resolution video streaming are among the many perks of onboard Intel@ 2.5 Gbps Ethernet.
Audio – SupremeFX
ROG SupremeFX is a unique blend of hardware and software technologies that provide superior audio. The Strix B650-A implementation features the ALC4080 codec for highresolution playback up to 32- bit/384 kHz across all channels. Front-panel output is streamed through the integrated Savitech amplifier that can drive highfidelity acoustics to a wide variety of speakers and headsets.
ROG Strix motherboards feature ASUS Aura technology, enabling full lighting control and a variety of presets for both onboard RGB LEDs and third-party accessories. Effects can be easily synced across compatible ROG graphics cards, monitors, keyboards, and mice to give your setup a unified look.
The ROG Strix B650-A bears the same mounting hole alignment as AM4 platforms, so it is backward compatible with many existing coolers, including all AIO offerings from ASUS and ROG.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation
This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce over 5 million types of background noise from incoming or outgoing audio, helping ensure crystal-clear communication in games or calls.
|Model||STRIX B650-A GAMING WIFI|
|CPU Socket Type||AM5|
|CPU Type||Supports AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Desktop Processors*
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
|Number of Memory Slots||4x288pin (DDR5)|
|Memory Standard||DDR5 6400+(OC) / 6200(OC) / 6000(OC) / 5800(OC) / 5600(OC) / 5400(OC) / 5200 / 5000 / 4800
* Supported memory types, data rate(Speed), and number of DRAM module vary depending on the CPU and memory configuration, for more information refer to www.asus.com for memory support list.
|Maximum Memory Supported||128GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|Memory Feature||Supports AMD EXTended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO)
|PCI Express 4.0 x16||AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Desktop Processors
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slotAMD B650 Chipset
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)** PCIe 4.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode) from AMD B650 Chipset shares bandwidth with M.2_3.
|PCI Express x1||2 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x1 slots|
|SATA 6Gb/s||4 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|M.2||AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Desktop Processors
M.2_1 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 5.0 x4 mode)
M.2_2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 4.0 x4 mode)AMD B650 Chipset
M.2_3 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe 4.0 x4)**** M.2_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe 4.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode). When PCIEx16_2 slot is operating, M.2_3 will be disabled.
|SATA RAID||AMD RAIDXpert2 Technology supports both NVMe RAID 0/1/10 and SATA RAID 0/1/10|
|Audio Chipset||Realtek ALC4080|
|Audio Channels||ROG SupremeFX 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC ALC4080
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– Supports up to 32-Bit/384 kHz playbackAudio Features
– SupremeFX Shielding Technology
– Savitech SV3H712 AMP
– Premium audio capacitors
– Audio cover
|Max LAN Speed||2.5Gbps|
|Wireless LAN||Wi-Fi 6E
2×2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
Supports 2.4/5/6GHz frequency band*
* WiFi 6E 6GHz regulatory may vary between countries, and function will be ready in Windows 11 or later.
|Back I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 port (1 x USB Type-C)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (3 x Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C)
4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 x Type-A)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI port
1 x Wi-Fi Module
1 x Intel I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet port
5 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack button
|Onboard USB||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 connector (supports USB Type-C )
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
|Other Connectors||Fan and Cooling related
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan header
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump header
4 x 4-pin Chassis Fan headersStorage related
3 x M.2 slots (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s portsMiscellaneous
3 x Addressable Gen 2 header
1 x AURA RGB headers
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x CPU Over Voltage jumper
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel header with Chassis intrude function
1 x Thermal Sensor header
1 x Thunderbolt header
1 x COM_DEBUG header
|Dimensions (W x L)||12.0″ x 9.6″|
|Power Pin||1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin +12V Power connector
1 x 4-pin +12V Power connector
|Features||Extreme Engine Digi+
– 5K Black Metallic Capacitors
– M.2 Q-Latch
– PCIe Slot Q-Release
– Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
ASUS Thermal Solution
– M.2 heatsink
– VRM heatsink design
ASUS EZ DIY
– BIOS FlashBack button
– BIOS FlashBack LED
– Pre-mounted I/O shield
– AURA RGB header
– Addressable Gen 2 headers
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
Additional Cooling Kit
1 x Thermal pad for M.2
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi moving antennas
1 x Cable ties pack
1 x M.2 Q-Latch package
1 x ROG key chain
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x ROG Strix thank you card
2 x Rubber Packages for M.2
1 x User guide