Asus Rog Strix B760-A Gaming Wifi DDR5 Intel 12/13th Gen ATX Motherboard
- Intel LGA 1700 Socket: Ready for 13th Gen Intel Core, and 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron Processors
- Robust Power Solution: 12 + 1 power stages, Pro Cool power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors are all leveraged to support the latest multi-core processors
- Optimized VRM Thermals: Thick heatsinks bridged to the power stages with high-conductivity thermal pads keep the solution cool during heavy workloads
- High-Performance Networking: On-board Intel Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5G Ethernet with ASUS Lingard
- Abundant Connectivity: DDR5, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C rear I/O port, eight additional USB ports, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector, PCIe 5.0 x16 Safe Slot, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort 1.4
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance
- DIY-Friendly Design: PCIe Slot Q-Release, M.2 Q-Latch, BIOS Flash Back button, and Q-LED
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60-day AIDA64 Extreme trial subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86
ROG has a long legacy of flexing the fastest memory performance, and DDR5 is no outlier. Thanks to improved signal routing, now enthusiast-grade kits have been driven far beyond the 7 GT/s mark on the Strix B760-A, and who knows how far future DIMMs can go? Seasoned veterans can test their mettle by tinkering with the extensive array of tuning options in the UEFI.
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of newly available spectrum in the 6 GHz band to provide up to seven 160 MHz channels for ultrafast throughput and better performance in dense wireless environments.
* WiFi 6E availability and features are dependent on regulatory limitations and co-existence with 5 GHz WiFi. Learn more about ASUS WiFi 6E
Intel 2.5g Ethernet
Low-latency gaming, speedy file transfers, and high-resolution video streaming are among the many perks of onboard Intel® 2.5 Gbps Ethernet.
Pcie® Slot Q-Release
A physical button unlocks the first PCIe slot’s security latch with one tap, greatly simplifying the process of detaching a PCIe card from the motherboard when it’s time to upgrade to a new GPU or other compatible device.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an SSD from an M.2 slot. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive, eliminating the need for a traditional screw.
BIOS FlashBack™ is a safe and simple way to update BIOS. Just drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack port, and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed.
Four onboard LEDs indicate power status and identify problems with CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device for quick diagnosis.
12 + 1 power stages deliver ample current to drive the most powerful Intel 13th Gen processors through any workload with ease.
Alloy Chokes And Durable Capacitors
High-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability.
Vrm Heatsink Array
Covering the power solution are two thick heatsinks with strategic airflow channels for increased heat dissipation while powering high-performance Intel 13th Gen processors.
|Model||ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI|
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1700|
|CPU Type||Intel Socket LGA1700 for 13th Gen Intel® Core & 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium® Gold and Celeron Processors
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
|Number of Memory Slots||4x288pin (DDR5)|
7800+(OC)/7600(OC)/7400(OC)/7200(OC)/7000(OC)/6800(OC)/6600(OC)/6400(OC)/ 6200(OC)/6000(OC)/5800(OC)/5600/5400/5200/5000/4800 Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
|Maximum Memory Supported||128GB|
|Channel Supported||Dual Channel|
|PCI Express 5.0 x16||1 x PCI Express 5.0 x16|
|PCI Express 3.0 x16||1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)*
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots*
* PCIe x1(G3)_1 and PCIe x1(G3)_2 slots share bandwidth with PCIe x16(G3). When PCIe x1(G3)_1 or PCIe x1(G3)_2 slot is operating, PCIe x16(G3) will only supports x2 mode.
– To ensure compatibility of the device installed, please refer to https://www.asus.com/support/ for the list of supported peripherals.
|SATA 6Gb/s||4 x SATA 6Gb/s|
|M.2||3 x M.2 (Support PCIe 4.0 x4)|
|Audio Channels||ROG SupremeFX 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC ALC4080
– Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
– Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
– High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
– Supports up to 32-Bit/384 kHz playback
– SupremeFX Shielding Technology
– Savitech SV3H712 AMP
– Premium audio capacitors
– Dedicated audio PCB layers
– Audio cover
|Max LAN Speed||1 x Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet
|Wireless LAN||Wi-Fi 6E
2×2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
Supports 2.4/5/6GHz frequency band*
* WiFi 6E 6GHz regulatory may vary between countries.
** The Bluetooth version may vary, please refer to the Wi-Fi module manufacturer’s website for the latest specifications.
|Back I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 (20G) port (1 x USB Type-C®)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10G) port (1 x Type-A)
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5G) ports (2 x Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C®)
4 x USB 2.0 ports (4 x Type-A)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMITM port
1 x Wi-Fi Module
1 x Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet port
5 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack™ button
|Other Connectors||Fan and Cooling related
1 x 4-pin CPU Fan header
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan header
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump header
4 x 4-pin Chassis Fan headers
1 x 24-pin Main Power connector
1 x 8-pin +12V Power connector
1 x 4-pin +12V Power connector
3 x M.2 slots (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10G) connector (supports USB Type-C® )
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5G) header supports 2 additional USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
1 x USB 2.0 header and 1 x USB 2.0 5-1 pin header support 3 additional USB 2.0 ports
3 x Addressable Gen 2 headers
1 x Aura RGB header
1 x Clear CMOS header
1 x Front Panel Audio header (AAFP)
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x 20-5 pin System Panel header
1 x Thermal Sensor header
1 x Thunderbolt™ (USB4®) header
|Dimensions (W x L)||12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )|
|Windows 11||Windows® 11, Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Features||Extreme Engine Digi+
– 5K Black Metallic Capacitors
– M.2 Q-Latch
– PCIe Slot Q-Release
– Q-LED (CPU [red], DRAM [yellow], VGA [white], Boot Device [yellow green])
ASUS Thermal Solution
– M.2 heatsink
– VRM heatsink design
ASUS EZ DIY
– BIOS FlashBack™ button
– BIOS FlashBack™ LED
– CPU Socket lever protector
– Pre-mounted I/O shield
– Aura RGB header
– Addressable Gen 2 headers
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
Additional Cooling Kit
1 x Thermal pad for M.2
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi moving antennas
1 x Cable ties package
1 x M.2 Q-Latch package
1 x ROG key chain
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x ROG Strix thank you card
1 x M.2 Rubber Packages
1 x User guide