ASUS, Networking Devices
ASUS XG-C100C 10GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking – Enjoy up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility – XG-C100C is compatible with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Windows and Linux Support– flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration – Easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- Prioritize Your Games – Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology lets you prioritize bandwidth and supported gaming packets for a smooth gaming experience.
|Networking Ports||1 x 10Gb LC|
|Host Connection||PCIe x4|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.1p, 802.3ab, 802.3an, 802.3az, 802.3u|
|Jumbo Frames Support||9000 Bytes|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 3.3 x 0.8″ / 12 x 8.46 x 2.05 cm|
|Weight||3.1 oz / 89 g|